Back again








Have been off vacationing with family, hence no posts or quilting for a while. Though it was 101 by Noon we went to the San Diego Wild Animal Park. Fortunately we got there by 9am when it opened and were able to see quite a few animnals on the tram ride around the perimeter of the park. A great way to see most of the park. Here is part of the creche of giraffes they have that are one of the most successful of their breeding programs. The park has lots of shade in places and "wet zones" where one can cool off - not to mention shows that give you a respite from the heat, but still it was hot! Here is grandson #2, Frank, cozying up to Mama Gorrilla. And last but not least, they put quilting blocks on the posts giving directions. Would make a great African quilt border.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...